Please complete the form below to book your place for this Photography Safari Trip.
We will contact you for full information about costs and places availability.
The cost of the required deposit to confirm your booking will be 50% of the total amount.
Terms and conditions
1. A reservation is made once a booking form together with a deposit has been received from you and Wild South Photography confirms the booking in writing/by e-mail. Provisional reservations can be held for 14 days pending receipt of deposit payment.
2. Deposits paid are not refundable. The balance is payable 60 days before the holiday: the specific date will be advised on confirmation of your booking. Without notice of cancellation prior to the balance payment date, balance monies will remain due and payable. All prices quoted are in US Dollars.
3. If Wild South Photography need to cancel a holiday for any reason, a full refund of the amount paid by you will be made, however Natures Images can accept no further liability.
4. Wild South Photography reserve the right to change the itinerary or leader of any holiday due to circumstances beyond its control. Any significant alterations will be notified to you, and any alterations made will be of a similar quality to those described.
5. In the event of significant currency fluctuations and/or abnormal supply price increases between a tour being advertised and it taking place, Wild South Photography reserves the right to alter the overall charge for the tour.
6. To ensure compliance with Package Travel Regulations, all monies received by Wild South Photography will be held in a trust account until the holiday is completed.
7. When booking on any Wild South Photography trip you accept the hazards involved in visiting remote areas and engaging in potentially dangerous activities. When booking on any trip you must have adequate insurance the details of which must be included in your completed and signed mandatory Insurance Indemnity form. This must cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical and emergency expenses (including repatriation), personal accident injury and death. It must also cover against loss/damage to baggage, personal possessions and flight cancellations/delays.
Wild South Photography will not be liable for any cost and/or loss you incur which is a result of: (a) your actions or the actions of a third party unconnected with Wild South Photography which Wild South Photography could not reasonably foresee or forestall; and (b) any unusual and/or unforeseeable event beyond Wild South Photography reasonable control.
All names and addresses on the Wild South Photography mailing list are held on computer. Names are automatically deleted after three years if no booking is made. No information so stored will ever be passed to a third party.
8-Wild South Photography, Inc. acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accomodations, tasnportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Wild South Photography,Inc and their respective employees, agents, representativesand assingns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident,delay or any other incident wich may be caused by the negligence,defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury,damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weathet, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services ans accomodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in wich they are provided. Wild South Photography, Inc. is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours/trips arranged by Wild South Photography, Inc.Individual travelers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired that will cover some of the expenses associated with loss of luggage or personal effects.